Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Extra! Extra! UFO's cut in HALF...

That's right... my two finished UFO's are going to be heading off for quilting on August 2nd.  Finally.  Time to make room for newer projects.  Once they're done being quilted, I'll only have to put on the binding & they'll be declared "finished."  That leaves me two lonely UFO's... one that's being <hand quilted> and the Celestial UFO.  Which I have (miraculously!) developed a plan for.

My plan involves the eight star blocks that come from the Starburst pattern by Bits n' Pieces.  Other then that tid-bit, I'm going to be purposefully vague until I can post a picture of my quilt top.  Or at least the blocks once I get going.  Since I'm working on it actively... and it's not sitting around being a bump on a log... I wonder if it still *technically* is considered a UFO. Hhhmmm~ food for thought.

Time to get the scissors & rotary cutter in gear~ the fabric shall be flying in mere moments!!! :o)

Happy Quilting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment