Epiphany's are fun... especially when the come to you in the middle of Target & the next thing you know, you & your toddler are racing to the curtain section to find curtain holders. For your quilt. Because, not only are they reusable, but they spare you from sewing on buttons. So, the Daisy Basket quilt is now officially finished & on display at home. :o) Bonus: I have extra hangers left over; it was a package of 7...
 |
| The final finished product... hung by our front door... |
While the baby's still asleep... it's back to cutting fabric for my test bag... made a rookie mistake yesterday & am hoping that I can correct it today... if not, it's back to the stash!
I totally love this! And YOU... freakin' genius... way to repurpose some curtain holders and save yourself some work! You go sister quilter!
ReplyDeleteYou'd think I would have remembered this little trick... I have three other quilts hanging in the house that are hung in much the same way... ah well... :o)
ReplyDelete