Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!

Hello & welcome to my newest blog... ever wonder all that goes into the pictures you may have seen of my finished quilting &/or sewing projects?!  I'm happy to share this part of myself with others... creativity is something, I believe, is best experienced with someone else.  (You know, that "two heads are better than one" mentality...)

Right now, I'm procrastinating getting a quilting project finished.  I'm slightly annoyed at myself for that one.  The top's been finished since early Spring.  And the poor thing's sitting & waiting for me to quilt it & bind it.  I just don't know why I can't get motivated to finish it... I like how it came out! I have several other projects waiting in the wings that I won't start on until this one is done... not quite motivation enough, it seems.

Anyway, blogger has been eating my postings~ this is the second time I'm attempting to write this posting~ and hopefully it'll *save* and not keep telling me "Service Unavailable"... or maybe that's a cyber-sign that I should get quilting!!! Hhhmmm... I'll have to think on that one. In the meantime...

Happy Quilting!!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment